There are more ways to eat an avocado than avocado toast. And that is precisely why we are all here. Let’s learn how we can eat an avocado from Colombia to provide the much-needed nutrients our body needs.
Meals involving an avocado
- Let’s start with an avocado dessert because it is a personal favorite. Flourless avocado brownies are entirely gluten-free. These are the best options to experience the richness in taste with almond butter and ghee to build gluten before getting them to the oven. You can eat them for breakfast too. Treat yourself every day!
- Continuing on the same path, let’s make an avocado chocolate pudding first. The recipes combine avocado from Colombia with chocolate, vanilla extract, and milk of your choice. Use the avocadoes which are ripe and soft to experience the perfect structure when dipping into the pudding.
- Working backward, let’s get to the main course. Today on the menu is cheesy chicken salad. The salad is packed with flavors from the avocado provider by adding cheese, chicken, tomato, and onion. Add in a creamy sriracha sauce, and the meal is a chef’s kiss. Savor the taste in every bite.
- Have you heard of avocado mac and cheese? Avocado from Colombia can be added to mac and cheese once it’s almost ready. The secret to knowing when the meal is prepared is when the cheese is stringy. Add when the pasta is al dente, so it builds flavor with the avocado.
- In the mood for a fancy avocado meal? Try making lentil taquitos with avocado cream. The avocado flavor will create the perfect topping to complete the dish. However, the secret is the crema made by combining avocado with lime juice, garlic, and coriander. The best part, the preparation time is only a few minutes!
- Nothing beats avocado deviled eggs in the morning…or at dinner time. These eggs are filled with a delicious filling and are a super dose of proteins. You just need tomato, onion, and coriander to create them. Add chili flakes if you want heat.
- Consider eating a twist on French fries with crispy avocado baked first. You will lick your fingers and wish you had made more. We are not exaggerating. The fries are so good. The avocado creates a creaminess, with the crispiness of the breadcrumbs is exemplary. Finish the meal with an aioli sauce.
- Combine avocado with hummus! Yes, you read that right. Season the chicken with thyme, shiitake mushrooms, and onions. Stuff the filling in avocadoes and create a healthy meal. It is absolutely delicious and doesn’t take hours to make. It will definitely make you the center of your social circle.
- Once you remove the pit, there is so much you can do with the space left behind. We suggest stuffing the pit imprint with the meat of your choice, grape tomatoes, and lettuce. Pair them together with a sandwich or your favorite side dish. You have a complete meal in less than 10 minutes.
- Have the avocado as a savory breakfast or a quick snack in the afternoon. Remove the pit and broil the avocado in the toaster or an oven. Sprinkle cheese and lime juice over it, and that’s it. Another successful avocado recipe in the books! The last option is for the cheese lovers out there.
There are endless ways to prepare an avocado meal. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Just remember to store the leftovers in air-tight containers so the avocadoes do not brown so quickly. Good luck broadening the cooking horizon above avocado toast.